As new data and information have become available, the Atlanta Hawks remain committed to providing a safe environment for campers, coaches, and families, as well as our team members and our local community. Please know that we have given thoughtful consideration to applicable health and safety guidelines and we will be following the current procedures and policies of the individual locations where each camp is held, which may differ by camp date and location.
While at one of our camps, we encourage you to continue practicing safe distancing and proper hygiene. Safety guidelines are posted around the facilities and listed below. Adherence to these guidelines is vital to maintaining a safe environment for everyone at our camps.
For additional details on health and safety guidelines for the State of Georgia, please visit dph.georgia.gov/.
The Atlanta Hawks continue to monitor the situation closely and utilize data points from the CDC, other federal agencies, along with state guidelines and requirements to inform its policies. Please note, the Atlanta Hawks will update its safety guidelines as new data and information become available.
How Atlanta Hawks are Providing a Safe Environment
- Adhering to required and or recommended state and local safety guidelines
- Requiring all athletes to sign a waiver
- We ask that all campers stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Increased frequency of sanitation of high touch areas, bathrooms, etc.
- Increased hand sanitizer locations throughout
- Continued training of all Hawks team members on safety guidelines and PPE usage
- Posted signs communicating all safety guidelines both on-site and online
- Face masks or facial coverings are welcomed, but not required. Please respect everyone’s personal choice. The CDC recommends wearing a face mask or facial covering if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Dedicated team members will be onsite to assist with any questions or needs
- Camp staff members are required to be vaccinated.
- Sanitization spray applications will be applied to basketballs and equipment multiple times daily
- Campers are assigned to “small group” cohorts for camp related activities
COVID-19 Safety Checklist
Each participant is required to complete this questionnaire in the privacy of their own home with a parent or guardian prior to attending camp each day. In completing this questionnaire if the answer to each and every question is “NO” please proceed to camp. Should you answer “YES” to one or more of the questions DO NOT attend camp for that day. Our goal is to maintain a safe environment for all of our campers. Thank you for your support.
- Do you have a fever or chills?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you experiencing any shortness of breath?
- Do you have a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you experienced any recent GI upset or diarrhea?
- Do you have any muscle or body aches?
- Have you had contact with anyone known or suspected have COVID-19?
- Is your current temperature 100.4 or greater? (Please take player temperature each morning)
*Reminder: If your answer is “YES” to any of the above questions stay home from camp and consult your physician. Lastly, follow CDC guidelines on self-quarantine and return to play where applicable. Thank-you for helping us in keeping you safe.
A: One (1) free ticket for Summer Camp participant (with the purchase of an adult ticket) for select Hawks games during the 2022-2023 season.
A: Participants at ALL skill levels receive professional instruction from qualified coaches in a fun and safe environment. Hawks Basketball Academy is committed to serving our fans and participants by providing memorable experiences.
A: Jr. Hawks youth basketball league partnerships are managed by the Group Ticket Sales Department. Please reach out to Emily Hanover (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on how to register your organization to be an official Jr. Hawks partner league.
A: Dress like the pros! Shop for all of your Hawks apparel needs at www.hawksshop.com.
A: Hawks Basketball Academy part-time employment opportunities are posted periodically throughout the year at www.TeamworkOnline.com
A: For payment plan information, please email email@example.com